it’s wednesday again and we’re talking about work. or, i’m talking about work. [but you do have the opportunity to chime in through the comment section below.] so far we’ve talked about coming back from vacation and productivity. today’s topic is perks at work.
perks at work. there are perks that come with every job, some big and some smaller. they can make your life a bit easier or just a little more fun. here are some examples:
- coffee provided
- plastic silverware provided
- casual fridays
- getting out early before a holiday weekend
- your own office (mike’s thought, and at first i didn’t think this was a perk but the more i think about it the more i realize how right he is.)
- tuition benefits/reimbursement
- free meals
- manicure mondays. tina works for a PR company in NYC and they have manicure mondays every third monday. how sweet is that?!
- flex schedule
- work from home
- laundry service
- condensed work schedule–work more M-R and get out early on friday or have fridays off, every other friday off
- transportation benefits
- meeting celebrities or otherwise famous people